NF Applications for Seawater
NF has the unique ability to selectively reject ions:
• Rejection of anions with more than one negative charge
• Rejection of cations depending on shape and size
• Rejection of organic if molecular weight is >200- 300 Daltons
• At least 80% of water hardness is removed with low operating pressure and high flux.
Seasoft* HR/HF Elements
Fouling-Resistance Seasoft elements prevent:
• Scale formation by removal of hardness and sulfates
• Fouling by removal of turbidity and bacteria on down stream equipment.
Seasoft* HR for Applications Requiring
• High Hardness Rejection 95%+
• High Sulfate Rejection 99%+
• Sodium Chloride Rejection 20-30% Seasoft*